14th August 2015
A late 19th Century French Bois Durci classical roundel plaque, moulded in relief with five putti making music, diameter approx 16cm, within a stained beech frame. Provenance: Norris Castle, Isle of Wight. Norris Castle was built in 1799 by James Wyatt for Lord Henry Seymour. King George IV, The Duchess of Kent and Princess, later to become Queen, Victoria were all visitors in the early part of the 19th Century.
There is no condition report for this lot.